Sunday, January 22, 2012

Back on the Horse.

ever feel like one time in an alternate universe you had a blog that had consistent readers? Yeah me too. Except it was this universe, and as for the consistent reader thing...well... not so much. However, the hobby of blogging was becoming very therapeutic. I could complain to people without being charged by the hour. I actually got to the point where I chose to blog over homework, sleep, showering... . . .okay let's get real! Just homework. Well I fell off the face of the blogging earth one day. I drown in a black hole of homework and a new job and being super awesome!!... So here is a brief update on the rad happenings in my over dramatic, struggle to become the next AMERICAN IDOL!!!!WHOOO!
 Uh...
These are the Top 12 Things Worth Bringing Up:
#1: I learned some "pop culture" [a.k.a] Peewee Herman is indeed one white guy. Not two Mexican men.( I may or may not have gotten confused with Cheech & Chong. I have a really good excuse though) Regardless, I am well educated now.
#2: I was voted UVU's Least Graceful Woman 2011. I did mention in my acceptance speech my consecutive & very publicly humiliating episodes of tripping over myself, ripping my jeans and bluntly waving to people I know, but who clearly didn't feel mutual. :/
#3: I was employed and quit/got fired within two months from the national unmatching, blast from the hideous past, "Fashion Forward" clothing store Forever21. I spent my 8 hour shifts patting down hangers in the entire store and it so conveniently happens to be the largest store in the mall next to Macy's. I was sure lovin' my new style consisting a mixture of  purple cotton socks, red leather pants, black lace top, a green scarf, a grey fedora, a brown vest and  a HUGE smile :/ not...lets just say I am again on the job hunt... in normal clothes.
#4: Brunette is the new blonde.
#5: I'm of legal age to purchase tobacco in the state of Utah. I think?
#6: It is now the year of the end of the world...
#7: I had a life changing experience that helped me realize.. I'm broke!![The Laundry Endeavor.. needless to say $1.25 for a wash is outrageous! I was being thrifty by checking the couch cushions for loose change... judge as you may]
#8: I missed the universal proposal day! All my friends are getting married and just because I slept in I don't get to send out announcements informing relatives to come back even though they were just here four months ago for my High School Graduation. Darn. Oh well I can just try again next year when this years seniors get married.
#9: I have become an avid and accomplished maker of bunt cakes.. HA. No just guacamole. I don't bake anything that requires more then these two steps..pour and stir.
#10: My family moved and didn't leave a forwarding address...
#11: I was kidding about the forwarding address. But they did move.
#12: I have watched so many episodes of friends I caught myself considering asking Ross out for a drink at the Central Perk....
[I won't even attempt to explain myself on that one]

Okay well I guess barely even 2 of those were worth mentioning.. ha. Well I just got a laugh out of how much of your time I just wasted with that sad excuse of a list. Clearly the raw material that deserves it's own reality T.V. series. So much more potential then the life updates of three filthy, filthy rich sisters.

On a more serious note...
 is where you write serious things. :)
So lets get into the talk of the new year.
365 Days. What do we all plan to do this year? Lose weight, Get a raise at work, Get your associates degree, Work on your relationship, Paint the house, Travel the country.
Well These are a joke in my life.
Lose weight: Easy.. there is no food in the house, I have no choice.
Get a raise: Get a job.
Associates: Ha! with my math classes alone I will be in school until it's no one's business.
As for the relationship: I don't even need to bother for two years :( Some would consider me lucky!
The house: is an apartment.
And Travel: Yeah!... Yes I'm gonna do it! :)  See ya!
............ . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .
We all know that won't happen. For two important reasons 1: Duh! and 2: I get motion sick when I look up too fast. Yes look.
So I am back on the horse now. Back to blogging and my dreams of becoming a famous blogist, blogger... whatever.
I hope you all had lovely holidays and this is my belated Christmas present to you :) I'M BACK!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I feel like I have a purspose to live again! and the whole brunette is the new blonde, so with you!
    Also, this whole national purposal day, I have been asking myself the same question, I have had 4 invites this year so far! So how about we wait that 2 years together? ha ha and we can travel lots together too, say the mall for some fashion sense for me?! I think yes!!

    ReplyDelete